Friday, January 27, 2012

I Miss My Laptop

WHY?
Because it has been not working for almost a whole week (since last Saturday, and tomorrow is Saturday).

I don't know why, my Compaq Presario CQ40 just wouldn't turn on that horrible day. The caps and nums lock LEDs were flashing and the fan was more quiet than usual.

Everyday since that day I tried turning it on with no luck. I tried the remove-all-power-supply-and-hold-power-button-for-10-seconds trick, but it failed to do me favor.

Finally, I told my parents, but they don't seem to care much. Well, the motherboard/CPU is quite expensive to replace.

But... Yes, I really miss it... Too bad for me, then.

5 Reasons Why I Miss my Laptop

1. I miss Quest 5.
2. I haven't played tetris battle for a week!
3. Facebook?
4. Writing stories.
5. Surfing the net and getting story ideas.

Wow, how I seriously miss it...

Ally

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers