Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Atop the Fun

From high above (or not so), I could see the heads of people walking about, minding their own business.

On another flower (or so it was shaped in the kiddie, floral feris wheel I was riding that time) sat my ninang (aunt/god-mother), her son/my cousin, and my two little siblings.

With me was my twin sister the and the younger sister of my cousin in the other side. The feris wheel was frozen while we were near the top, but tilted to the right. Down below, I could see the heads of children and adults, families, all happily walking around.

I took a quick picture, afraid to see what awaited me below, and glanced at the photo.

A kid looked up at me as I had taken picture, I presumed, because I looked at a picture with only some kid's eyes looking up at me.

The wheel started spinning really slowly once more, and I waited eagerly for the end. Falling was not really my style.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers