Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Trip to McDonalds

Hey, guys!

We decided to go to McDonalds to eat dinner (after wondering whether we should buy some fries or order dinner). I ate chicken with rice and fries. Ah, fast food can be good for the tongue at some days.

I wasn't able to take pictures, since I left my camera when we left so abruptly and my iPod was dead. And, anyway, mine's an old model with no camera. So it doesn't really matter.

We also checked out the pets and ate ice cream. It was tasty. I wanted to get some from Mr. Softy, but we decided on the shop nearer our way out to the fourth floor.

The babies, Chia and Enzo, came with. Mom and dad wanted to go to a restaurant with a play place, but decided not to when we couldn't find one anywhere near.

So, now we're home. Good night, an don't let the bed bugs bite! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers