Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mom, can we go to the groceries?

I was hiding behind the foozball table in the room my twin and I shared, chatting with my homeschool classmates in my iPod Touch - or trying to.

"What are you doing there?" My mom came into the room, only just noticing me.

"Um... Using my iPod?" I said, unsure.

She and my sister then started talking, me adding some stuff now and then, when I finally had the courage to strike a question.

"Mom, can we go to groceries and buy a soap?" I asked her, smiling widely. Usually, my parents said 'Ok,' or 'Another time.', which sometimes means never.

"Again? You're always buying soaps. They don't even work." My mom said, chuckling lightly.

I nodded silently, smiling along with her. My sister agreed, and I was kind of upset. But, hey, it's only a soap.

But I thought I really needed it. My skin was horrible, oily, and full of pimples/acne, and I thought it would fix that... Guess I can't rely on it anymore.

Well, too bad for me. Guess I'll continue using Cetaphil, even if it didn't do wonders. For me, at least...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers