Monday, January 16, 2012

School... and the violin

Though I haven't been posting, I have been busy.

For instance, just last Saturday we had Ensemble again. It was awesome, since we practiced the two fastest pieces in our music books.

And, last night, I woke up to this horrible throbbing in my ear. It was painful. I turned and twisted around my bed, looking for a comfortable position that would lessen the pain. When I did find one, I couldn't sleep.

I tried to read a book, but it was too painful - and I was sleepy.

Finally, I fell asleep - well, maybe half asleep.

Geez, when I was waken up by my dad, the pain was still there. I told no one about it, and ate little. Even if the food on the table was my favorite!

Personally, what a horrible but blessed day it was today. I just wish that pain didn't come... I didn't even bother brushing my hair!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers