Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Day Full of Math

The clock read almost 6 PM, and I was still doing my math "home"-work (I've been home school-ed for almost three years). I couldn't believe it! I've been doing Math for about five hours, and I just finished! It was amazing how Math was so hard. Seriously, what kind of person am I?

When I heard that almost all my classmates had perfect in at least one subject, I was surprised. 'Those online exams were extremely hard! I barely passed any one of them!'

Geez, I was so... left behind.

That was probably the reason why my parents decided that they would force me to take a Math program just before I went to high school (In summer!) so that I would could improve. Well, I really am horrible with Math, but... it really is hard.

"What?!" I told them, "But - it's summer!"

But, oh - I knew that I needed it. So, I sucked in my breath and continued on with my work. My parents didn't say anything, as if they've never heard me speak.

Sigh. If only I've been better in Math. Or science. Or even Filipino or Hekasi (History).

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers